Exchange or return of goods of inadequate quality is made according to the Rules for the Return and Exchange of Goods approved by the Order of the Minister of Economy dated June 29, 2001, No. 217 "On the Approval of Rules for the Return and Exchange of Goods".
Returning the goods via Omniva terminal
The return cost is 3.49* Euro.
THE COST OF RETURNING GOODS WILL BE CALCULATED FROM THE AMOUNT THAT YOU MUST BE RETURNED.
Fill in the return form, pack the item and prepare it for shipping. You have received an order via the Omniva terminal. SMS codes are used to receive and return the goods (if you enter this code, you will see the cell of the same size as you received the goods). Take the prepared parcel to any suitable Omniva terminal and, following the instructions on the terminal screen, put the parcel in the cell. You can find all answers to your questions following this link ("Return Policy"): https://www.omniva.lv/privats/palidzet/pakalpojumi
Goods of good quality can be returned within 14 days from the date of receipt by the customer. When returning the goods, you must comply with the following conditions:
- goods must be in the original packaging;
- goods must not be damaged by the customer;
- goods must not be in use and not lose their marketability (labels and the protective film shall remain untouched);
- the content of the returned goods must be the same as when it was received by the customer;
- when returning the goods, it is necessary to present a document on its purchase, a warranty card (if any) and a filled return form.